Information about employment within Te Awakairangi Health Network and current vacancies
A range of opportunities exists in the 20 practices that are part of our Network. These include General Practitioner and Practice Nurse roles in small, medium and large teams. All of these teams employ administration staff including receptionists, accounts staff and managers who provide frontline services and keep the businesses running smoothly.
TeAHN directly employs a team of around 50 staff including people who provide services directly to patients, support practices with
Health Care Home Change Clinical Facilitator
The Health Care Home Team are delighted to announce a newly established 0.3 FTE vacancy in the Health Care Home Team. Please see the position description attached.
In summary the primary function of this clinical role will be to support the change management required to support practices to implement the Health Care Home (HCH) model of care for primary care in the Hutt Valley. This will include providing key areas of support within the programme which will include:
· Clinical leadership with proactive care planning and integration of services
· Lean facilitation to ensure continuous quality improvement within general practices
· Partnering with and empowering practices on their journey of change
· Provide change management to effectively transition practices to the HCH model
· Liaison with and maintaining alignment to the implementation of the LTC programme
· Priortising equity in all work
This will be advertised internally and also in the TeAHN bulletin and website for potential candidates.
The closing date is Thursday 13 December 12.00pm.
Any questions on the position description please contact Jess White on 021 441317 or [email protected]
Job Discription – HCH Clinical Change Facilitator Nov 18 -[PDF]