Information about employment within Te Awakairangi Health Network and current vacancies
A range of opportunities exists in the 20 practices that are part of our Network. These include General Practitioner and Practice Nurse roles in small, medium and large teams. All of these teams employ administration staff including receptionists, accounts staff and managers who provide frontline services and keep the businesses running smoothly.
TeAHN directly employs a team of around 50 staff including people who provide services directly to patients, support practices with
Clinical Programme Facilitator
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced clinician looking for a change.
- Key role in programme facilitation with the capacity to influence.
- Primary care based, the whole of system focus.
- Join a dynamic, innovative and progressive team.
- Hutt Valley based.
- 0.6 FTE.
Te Awakairangi Health Network is a dynamic and innovative organisation that plans, funds and provides a wide range of primary health care services to people living in the Hutt Valley.
We are seeking a clinical programme facilitator to work across our practice and provider network in assisting them to develop, deliver and extend the services offered to our local population. You will have key input to programme development and continuous improvement for service and workforce delivery. This will include leading the implementation and facilitation of programmes, projects, services and seeking opportunities to integrate with existing providers.
This role will provide you with an opportunity to diversify and enrich your health system experience.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic team player with the following skills and attributes:
- An acknowledged and respected clinician and/or health project lead with experience and interest in developing health programmes that improve patient outcomes and contribute to the integration of health services.
- Effective relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated results in leading, developing and facilitating programmes and engaging other health care professionals in delivering these
- An understanding of the general practice context, culture and its role as a provider in the wider healthcare system
- Familiarity with integration initiatives across primary/secondary care and emerging health care home models
- A well organised, self-starter who thrives in a team environment with an eye for detail
- An adaptable presentation style that enables delivery of key messages to different audiences
- Effective report writing, presentation and project management skills
Further information, including a job description and an application for employment form, is available from [email protected] or ph 04 566 5320 .
For a confidential discussion, you may contact Heather Stewart, General Manager, Programmes and Practice Development [email protected] or ph DDI 04 570 3040
Applications close 5.00pm Monday, 11 February 2019
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position.