The Long Term Conditions Programme combines all funded long term condition services into one, and is informed by the practice plan tailored to provide care for each unique practice population.
The LTC programme aims to:
- Improve access to care for patients with long-term conditions
- Increase engagement with patients who need the most care
- Encourage pro-active care in practices
- Empower patients to self-manage their conditions.
- Refer to your General Practice’s Long Term Conditions practice plan
- Refer also to the LTC Programme Guide (to be hyperlinked to the document)
- For more info please contact