Patient Portals are an easy, safe and convenient way to access and manage more of your health care online.
A Patient Portal can allow patients to:
- order repeat prescriptions
- book appointments
- see their lab results
- see clinical notes from their GP
- see their current diagnosis
- see their medical conditions
- see their immunisation and vaccination history
- receive reminders and recalls from the practice team
- send and receive secure messages from their GP or a practice nurse.
General Practice teams choose which services to offer patients.
- Ministry of Health consumer information website – Patient Portals (patientportals.co.nz).
- The Shared Care Record free phone line on 0800 727 664
- Your General Practice