Information about employment within Te Awakairangi Health Network and current vacancies
A range of opportunities exists in the 20 practices that are part of our Network. These include General Practitioner and Practice Nurse roles in small, medium and large teams. All of these teams employ administration staff including receptionists, accounts staff and managers who provide frontline services and keep the businesses running smoothly.
TeAHN directly employs a team of around 50 staff including people who provide services directly to patients, support practices with
Network Business Analyst
(0.8 to 1.0 FTE, Permanent position)
- Exciting opportunity based in primary care
- A varied and interesting role, providing analysis for population health initiatives and primary care transformation programmes
- Hutt Valley based
Te Awakairangi Health Network is a dynamic and innovative organisation that plans, funds and provides a wide range of primary care health services to people living in the Hutt Valley. This role provides analytical, operational, systems, process and project support for our general practices and wider Network.
Do you love playing with data? Do you enjoy providing insights to decision makers and making a difference to the health of our communities? Do you like working with people using data to improve the quality of the services they deliver? Then this role is for you.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with the following skills and attributes:
- Have a good understanding of population health and/or primary care
- Proficient in data analysis, spreadsheets and database administration
- Demonstrated ability to summarize and present information in a direct and meaningful fashion
- Demonstrated ability to work with people from clinical, managerial, community and governance backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to teamwork, quality improvement and customer satisfaction
- An ability to prioritise tasks and manage the workday effectively
- An awareness of, and commitment to, the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi – partnership, protection and participation
- Flexibility for some after-hours work
- Ability to facilitate and work across teams, creating business process maps and guiding decisions where appropriate.
For further information contact [email protected] or phone 04 570 3031.
Applications close 12 noon on Tuesday 22 January 2019.
Only those eligible to work in New Zealand should apply for this position.