Information about employment within Te Awakairangi Health Network and current vacancies
A range of opportunities exists in the 20 practices that are part of our Network. These include General Practitioner and Practice Nurse roles in small, medium and large teams. All of these teams employ administration staff including receptionists, accounts staff and managers who provide frontline services and keep the businesses running smoothly.
TeAHN directly employs a team of around 50 staff including people who provide services directly to patients and support general practices within our network.
Do you have a vacancy to fill?
KAI ĀWHINA – ADMINISTRATION/RECEPTIONISTS | WAINUIOMATA, LOWER HUTT, NEW ZEALAND | IMMEDIATE START JUNE/JULY/AUG 2020!
We are seeking Administration/Receptionists permanent part-time or casual to work to join our team in Wainuiomata, Lower Hutt.
What you need for this role:
- Great customer service and enjoy working in a community setting
- Administration and business systems skills
- Experience with computers (knowledge of Med Tech 32 or Med Tech Evolution and Exact/Examine Pro dental software an advantage)
- Experience in reception
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to handle pressure
- Honest, reliable and willingness to learn
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Treaty of Waitangi and its application in the workplace
- Proficiency or desire and willingness to learn in te reo Māori / Pasifika language an advantage.
- Competitive salary package
If you are interested in this exciting role contact myself or Keriana Kingi by email [email protected].
Appliciations close 15 June 2020
General Practitioner – Naenae Medical Centre
We have an exciting opportunity at Naenae Medical Centre for a permanent vocationally registered 0.6 to 0.8 FTE General Practitioner.
Naenae Medical Centre is situated in Lower Hutt and we have a population base of 12,200 patients. We are cornerstone accredited and healthcare homes accredited. We are a medical centre that prides ourselves on keep up to date with the latest practice and change.
We have the following services in our practice:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Clinical Pharmacist
- On site Pharmacy
We are looking for an outgoing, hardworking, experienced practitioner who works well in a team and is open to change.
- Fellow of RNZCGP
- Registered with NZ Medical Council
- Indemnity Insurance
- Advance CPR
- Work regular afterhours requirement (up to 2 shifts per month)
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to Nurse Manager Ants Toumoua at [email protected]
GP Wanted – Kopata Medical Centre
Central Hutt Valley: Long term associate 6 – 8 tenths but very flexible, to join supportive team in established three doctor practice. Happy to provide support towards fellowship, good renumeration. Flexible start date asap. Please email [email protected] Attention: Sonita Louw. Click here for more information.