If you are passionate about improving the way New Zealanders receive primary care and supporting general practices to achieve this, then this is the role you have been searching for.
- Primary Care with a focus on change, project management and teamwork
- Flexible hours available from 0.7 FTE – 1 FTE
- Fixed term to 24 December 2021
- Lower Hutt based
Te Awakairangi Health Network is a primary care network that provides quality primary care services across the Hutt Valley. We work with the general practices and a wide range of healthcare providers and community organisations to empower people and enable them to receive the care they need.
We are looking for a Change Facilitator to join our Health Care Home programme team on a fixed term basis until 24 December 2021. In this role you will be working within the Hutt Valley community to facilitate the Health Care Home Programme. The Health Care Home Programme is a new initiative that improves patient care and general practice business efficiency.
This role will be a great fit for if you:
- Have a passion for general practice and primary care.
- Enjoy implementing change initiatives that benefit your community.
- Can quickly build relationships with the ability to take initiative and collaborate with partners creatively.
- Have a keen interest in project management and change-facilitation.
To be successful for this role ideally you:
- Will have experience within the General Practice sector and have knowledge of their day-day operations.
- Be confident and articulate verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build positive, resilient relationships and to interact with people across all levels across organisations.
- Have proven facilitation skills, knowledge of small group dynamics and the ability to motivate others.
- Qualifications in Health, change-facilitation or project management desirable.
- Commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi – partnership, protection, and participation – and comfortable working with Māori organisations and communities.
How to apply
We would love to hear from if you match our requirements, please click apply and upload your CV and cover letter.
Don’t delay in submitting your application as we will be screening applications as we receive them, to move swiftly to interview when the advert closes.
For further information, or to request the job description, please email email@example.com .
Closing date Monday 17 May 2021
Only those eligible to work in Aotearoa New Zealand should apply for this position.