• Progressive Primary Health Network
• Hutt Valley based
• Part-time or full-time options for great work life balance
Ko wai mātou | About Us
Te Awakairangi Health Network is a dynamic and innovative organisation that plans, funds, and provides a wide range of primary healthcare services to people living in the Hutt Valley. Our diverse and inclusive organisation has approximately 70 staff working within a variety of roles to support our general practices and other local health providers towards achieving our vision that “everyone in the Hutt Valley is healthy and well”.
Mō te tūnga | The Role
Our Access and Choice team has an exciting opportunity for a registered health professional passionate about people and health to join our Access and Choice team as a Health Improvement Practitioner.
The Health Improvement Practitioner role is an integral part of the general practice team, working directly with individuals and whanau to help improve their mental health and wellbeing. This includes providing consultations and advice to other members of the general practice team.
You will be based in the Hutt Valley and will have a passion and drive to work in this space with confidence.
This is an exciting new model of service delivery which offers greater access to support for all. If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, we offer a competitive salary, fun, flexible working environment with a highly motivated team.
Mōu | About you
The successful candidate needs ideally will be:
- Registered health professional with current practising certificate e.g. psychologist, nurse, occupational therapist, social worker.
- Qualifications in CBT or ACT are an advantage
- Self-motivated, organised and a great communicator with the ability to build rapport easily and work accurately independently.
- Ability to demonstrate your commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi and promoting positive outcomes for Tangata Whenua.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
We welcome your application if you feel your skills and experience are a great match the above role.
Apply now emailing email@example.com with your CV and covering letter outlining your skills and experience and how you met the requirements of the role.
After receiving your application, you will be emailed our application form, which is required to be completed as part of the recruitment process.
Applications close at 5.00pm Friday 10 December 2021.
You must have the right to live and work in Aotearoa New Zealand to apply for this job.