- Newly established role – Part-time (0.5 FTE)
- Leading a team of registered nurses and registered social workers
- Progressive Primary Health Network
- Hutt Valley based
Ko wai mātou | About Us
Te Awakairangi Health Network (TeAHN) is a dynamic and innovative organisation that plans, funds and provides a wide range of primary healthcare services to people living in the Hutt Valley.
Mō te tūnga | The Role
We are looking for Team Leader who can lead our team of 7 staff made up of community Social Workers and Outreach Nurses, and develop our services to better meet the needs of our population. Our vision is to build on the connections and strong working relationships we currently have in order to deliver our services to the populations that require them most in a way that best suits individuals and whanau.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and a great communicator with the ability to build rapport easily and establish strong working relationships.
The Outreach services Team Leader will carry a clinical caseload appropriate to their profession, either Nursing or Social Work.
The Outreach Services Team Leader, alongside the GM Services, will be responsible for ensuring that the team is in a position to fully support the drive to better community integration alongside Hutt Valley DHB and other community providers.
Mōu | About you
The successful applicant will:
- Be a registered health professional with knowledge and experience of working with Māori and Pacific communities.
- Demonstrated experience working in primary care.
- Experience people leader with proven ability to lead a team.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to consider innovative solutions to service delivery.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
If this sounds like the change you are looking for we offer a competitive salary, fun, flexible working environment with a highly motivated team.
For further information or to answer any questions please email email@example.com .
Applications close Sunday 27 June 2021
Only applicants with New Zealand residency or a valid NZ work permit for the full term of employment will be considered.